Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Running Year in review!

Before 2014 I had done only one Half Marathon.  My goal for 2014 was to run one organized race per month. While I didn't quite reach that goal it was still a heck of a year. 9 Half Marathons, 3 10k's, and a 2 5k's. Lots of training runs and lots of running with friends. The injury that occured in November took out my planned races for December but I was still there to cheer on my friends. I know they would do the same for me!
January - Polar Dash 14 miler

February - Love Run Half Marathon Trail Race
March - virtual 10k race

April - Fairview Half Marathon

April - Mustang Half Marathon 
May - Running Moms Rock 5k

June - Virtual 10k
August - 10 k Virtual Run

September - Plano Balloon Festival Half Marathon

October - Plano Haunt Jaunt 5k
October - That Dam Half Marathon

November - DRC Half Marathon

November - Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon

November - Blue Red Run Half Marathon

December - Torchys TuTu run (first time running after 4 weeks of norhing - it was a victory)

In the end I ran 500 miles in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment