Monday, April 21, 2014

My many hats - Mom, Runner, Cupcake baker, etc. etc. and so forth

So somewhere I've started a blog in the past, but I couldn't find it, so I'm starting over. I'm Nicole a 30 something mother of two. My day job is specialty medical billing, but I fill my time with so much more than just work. As I mentioned I have two kids... I think they are pretty awesome. Austin is 6 going on 26 and Addison turned 1 in January. If they didn't keep me busy enough in addition to my full time job I also own and operate my own home based bakery specializing in cupcakes. I opened that this year and so far it's turning into something positive and I love it. I am also a runner. I completed my 5th Half Marathon this past weekend.

So Cupcake Runner .... that could also be considered drug runner by some since I've been accused of hiding addictive substances in my frosting. I can be seen making parking lot cupcake drops and the old leave the money under the brick and take the goods from the front porch happens weekly. I'm also part of an amazing running group, Mom's Run This Town. We call ourselves team cupcake, and I have been known (or expected to) bring cupcakes to our group runs and events. So to me cupcakes and running go hand in hand.

What to expect from this blog..... well I don't know yet, we can figure that out together.

www.jonesin4cupcakes.com    www.facebook.com/jonesin4acupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment